PREP Time5 min
Dark Beer Queso Fundido with Jalapeño Corn Fritters
- 1 package(10 oz.) Cacique® Manchego, shredded
- 3 oz. dark beer, let sit at room temperature for 2 hours
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 batch jalapeño corn fritters
- *You will want to make the fritters ahead of time and have them warming in oven when Queso Fundido is ready. Click here for recipe.
In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk beer. Bring to a medium boil then add cheese in small batches, stirring to melt each portion before another is added. When all the cheese is melted, stir in garlic and jalapeño, and pour into hot fondue pot or heated serving bowl. Serve immediately with fritters.