PREP Time20 min
Enmoladas (Mole Enchiladas)
- ½ package (6 oz.) Ranchero® Queso Fresco, crumbled
- ½ package Cacique® Longaniza Fresca
- ¼ cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 12 oz. mole (buy concentrated mole preparado and follow package instructions to yield 12 oz. of finished mole)
- 1 small potato, scrubbed but unpeeled, diced small
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- ½ can (15.5 oz.) pinto beans, drained
- ½ can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can ( 4.50 oz) green chilies chopped
- ½ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 8 corn tortillas
- Sesame seeds for garnish
Preparation MethodIn a medium skillet cook the Longaniza according to package instructions, add potatoes and sauté 10 minutes over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes more. Add beans, green onions and tomato sauce. Sauté for another 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Set aside.
Prepare mole by following package instructions. Heat the corn tortillas on a griddle one by one until pliable. Carefully dip each tortilla into mole sauce. Use spatula to place dipped tortilla on a work surface. Fill with Longaniza mixture and roll tortilla, carefully place on the serving platter seam down. Repeat with all tortillas.
To Serve: Spoon extra mole sauce over enchiladas, drizzle Crema Mexicana and top with crumbled Queso Fresco and sesame seeds.
*Found in the Hispanic specialty store.