PREP Time25 min
Ranchero® Summer Salad with Cilantro Lemon Dressing
- ½ package (6 oz.) Ranchero® Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1 avocado, diced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 (10 oz.) bag romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 oz.) can corn, drained
- ½ cup black beans
- 1 (7 oz.) can garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sprinkle avocado with a teaspoon of lemon juice to prevent browning. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, radishes, corn, beans, and Ranchero®. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together cilantro, remaining lemon juice, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour dressing over the salad and toss.
Double or triple this recipe for a party. For a beautiful chopped salad look, place ingredients separately on a serving plate rather than tossing them all together.