On February 14th don’t forget to say “good morning valentine” with a yummy treat. We have this delicious Blueberry Crema Mexicana Agria Bundt Cake recipe that is a must try! It’s festive and incorporating Crema Mexicana Agria “sour cream” to any cake recipe alters the moisture and flavor to new heights. It’s simply melts in your mouth.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 2/3 cups of flour
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cacique Crema Mexicana Agria
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 2/3 cups blueberries (fresh)
- For the Icing:
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Crema Mexicana
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat the pan with grease, making sure to get into the details of the pan. Add about 1/4 cup of flour, sprinkling it evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl, mix butter and sugar together using hand-mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, vanilla, crema agria, salt and baking powder. Mix for additional minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Turn mixer to low and mix in flour until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Spread cake batter into pan and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 15 minutes and then invert the pan onto a wire rack to cool completely.