Whether you’re showing how to pull together the ultimate Game Night spread, or presenting a tailgating must-have, the possibilities are truly endless.
I partnered with Cacique® to create this easy dish using their fantastic and quite tasty Fully Cooked Chorizos, which is made with authentically seasoned premium pork shoulder and ready to eat in just minutes with zero mess.
When it comes to game night, Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole is one dish that we undeniably enjoy. It takes just a few convenient, delicious and authentic ingredients to create this amazingly appetizing casserole for your family and friends.
That being said, game night or not this could be one phenomenal weeknight dinner put together in no time.
To round out my tasty spread, I served crunchy corn chips with Cacique® Jalapeño Queso Dip alongside my Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole. I finished the dish with a drizzle of Cacique® Spicy Jalapeno sour cream.
Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizo is a great go-to when you want to pull together a quick, delicious and authentic Mexican meals. Not only is it made with premium ingredients, it has no additives and nothing artificial. Pick some up and make this Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole or get creative with it and let me know what you whip up!
Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos are Available in Four Delicious Varieties:
Premium Pork Shoulder, Chorizo with Eggs, Chorizo with Bacon & Potato and Chorizo with Queso.
How to Enjoy:
Simply heat in the microwave, oven or stovetop for as few as 3–4 minutes and enjoy. From breakfast during the morning rush to taco night to game day, Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos are the perfect filling – or delicious all on their own!
Use anywhere you’d typically enjoy chorizo, whether adding protein to tacos, stuffing burritos and enchiladas or even serving a dip for tortilla chips.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 packs Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos
- 16 oz Chili Beans
- 10 oz Cacique® Queso Fresco Cheese
- 2 cups Tater Tots
- Mexican Style Sour Cream, Cilantro Lime
- Chopped Parsley or Cilantro
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos; Heat in the oven-safe dish or pan. I used a Dutch oven with a fitted lid.
- After you heat the chorizo add chili beans and mix it well to combine. Crumble cheese on the top, then in one layer place tater tots next to each other.
- Slightly press potatoes down, cover the dish with the lid and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid and turn the oven broiler on medium temperature.
- Bake casserole under the broiler for an additional 5 minutes or until potatoes are crunchy and the casserole is bubbling. Make sure to stand by so it does not burn. Garnish with an equal drizzle of Mexican Sour Cream and chopped parsley or cilantro.