Wondering what to serve your dinner guests for Día de los Muertos celebrations? This Chorizo Mango Pasta Salad will win smiles and praises! It comes together without much fuss and the incredible flavor explosion that ensues will be the talk of the festivities!
The sweet and savory combo seems to be a favorite of many. This beautiful salad, which incorporates delectable Cacique® products and fresh mangos, avocados, red onion, jalapeños, sunflower seeds, and colorful pasta is not only visually pleasing, but an unbeatable, unforgettable experience for the taste buds as well!
It’s sure to feed and please the masses! Cacique® Queso Fresco and Panela crumbles, plus Ranchero Pork Chorizo provide surprise scrumptious treasures in every bite. And a creamy Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream pulls it all together! Everyone will be begging for the recipe!
If you prefer tender onions and jalapeños, feel free to cook them with the chorizo. Otherwise, toss them in at the end for a perfect little crunch! This phenomenal pasta salad is completely unique and absolutely delightful! It will not last long at the party!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 16 oz. Garden Rotini Pasta
- 9 oz. Ranchero Pork Chorizo
- 2 Mangos (diced)
- 1/4 c. sunflower seeds
- 1 jalapeño (seeds and membranes removed and finely diced)
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1/4 c. red onion (finely diced)
- 3 oz. each of Cacique® Panela and Queso Fresco (crumbled)
- 1/2 c. Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and allow it to cool. Run cold water over it and allow it to drain to cool it off more quickly.
- Cook and crumble the Ranchero Pork Chorizo in a skillet over the stove top on medium-high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Put pasta salad together by tossing together the cooled pasta with the Ranchero Pork Chorizo, sunflower seeds, diced jalapeños, diced avocados, diced red onion, crumbled Cacique® Panela and Queso Fresco, and Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream. Serve immediately.