These Pizza Cups are perfect for lunch, after school snack, game day appetizer or pair it with a salad and it can even be a fun main dish. The kids will love these! And let’s face it, adults will too, because everyone needs a pizza cup in their life! Right? They are not only super easy to make, but fun too. And dinner can be out and ready in no time! The best part is the filling can be very versatile, you can always add whatever you prefer, just like a regular pizza. Definitely go crazy with the toppings, because sure we do!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup Cacique® Four Quesos Blend
- 1 tube 8 ounces refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 ounce sliced mini pepperoni
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Cooking Spray
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat oven to 375˚F. Coat a regular size muffin cups tray with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent dough, separate into 8 tringles. Press dough into the bottom of each muffin cup. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from cups and serve.