When the scorching summer heat has us looking for something refreshing and cool, we make paletas to tame the heat. Chocolate is loved by everyone in our family and with the creaminess of Cacique’s Pecan Yogurt smoothies, this treat is taken to the next level of flavor.
With the addition of a ripe banana, cinnamon powder, honey and vanilla, this tasty treat is a better for you way to enjoy a snack. The flavor is so delicious, it can served as a party treat or a weekend dessert.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 Cacique Pecan Yogurt Smoothies
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into an 8-count paleta mold. Freeze 4 hours to overnight. Unmold by placing molds under running water. Enjoy!