If you’re craving a delicious, satisfying recipe made with fresh ingredients, then you’ve got to try this Spicy Avocado Mango Black Bean Quesadilla! This quesadilla is packed with sweet and savory flavors, which includes Cacique® Panela and Cacique® Spicy Jalapeno Flavored Sour Cream.
This Spicy Avocado Mango Black Bean Quesadilla takes only 10 minutes to prepare! Once you’ve combined your ingredients, fill up half of the tortilla, fold, and cook until you have a nice brown surface.
When the quesadillas are done, serve with Cacique® Spicy Jalapeno Flavored Sour Cream. When you take the first bite, you’ll definitely appreciate this AMAZING flavor profile! The mango pairs well with the other ingredients and gives it just the slightest hint of sweetness.
The slightly tangy taste of the Cacique® Panela is so smooth and brings the sweet and savory components together perfectly. These Spicy Avocado Mango Black Bean Quesadillas will quickly become a fan favorite!
WHAT YOU NEED
- ½ package of Cacique® Panela, crumbled
- Cacique® Spicy Jalapeno Flavored Sour Cream
- 2 large tortillas
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ jalapeno, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- t tbsp oil
- salt/pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a medium bowl, combine Cacique® Panela, black beans, mango, avocado, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Toss until all ingredients are combined and season with salt/pepper to taste.
- Heat a stovetop grill or griddle to medium heat and add oil. Fill half of the tortillas with mixture, fold, and place on grill. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until surface is slightly crispy and brown. Cut into 6 wedges and serve.