Make a spooky Halloween chip dip the centerpiece of your snack table!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 (16-oz.) can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (8-oz.) container guacamole
- 1 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Cacique® Queso Fresco
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the refried beans with the lime juice, taco seasoning and water.
- In a large serving plate, layer the refried beans mixture to cover the plate to the edges then layer on the guacamole. Smooth each layer out in between with a spoon. Sprinkle crumbled Cacique® Queso Fresco around the outer edge of the platter and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, as desired. Place Crema Mexicana Agria in a piping bag or a plastic squeeze bottle to create your spider web decoration. Serve with tortilla chips.