There’s a restaurant around my home that serves a delicious Spinach and artichoke dip. Ever since I tried it, I fell in love with the flavor and creamy texture. Unfortunately, getting a table at that place is hard. since they’re always full.
So, I tried to re-create the recipe many times. Always failing. It was frustrating that I couldn’t get the flavor right. Either it was too dry, too soupy, or too salty. After many failures I am happy to report that I finally got it.
This Spinach Artichoke dip is creamy, cheesy and full of flavor. The perfect appetizer to accompany bread, chips, pretzels or even crudités. You can make it in advance and bake at the last minute. That way, you can serve it straight out of the oven. Prepare some extra because this is the kind of dip that will fly out the door in seconds.
Now that sports season is in full swing. You can make this yummy dip for parties and get togethers. That way, you can put it on a table in front of the TV. Enjoy!
Note: Click the ‘Products‘ tab above to learn more about the Cacique® ingredients used in this recipe. You can find these ingredients near you by clicking the ‘Find Stores‘ tab, selecting the products you are looking for, and entering your zip code.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup of artichoke hearts, chopped (1 can)
- 1 - 10 oz Package of Frozen Spinach, defrosted and drained
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ Cup of Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 1 ½ Cups of Cacique® Ranchero® Queso Fresco
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- ½ Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- 2 Teaspoons of Milk
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat Oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, Crema Mexicana, cream cheese, milk, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and 1 cup of Cacique® Ranchero® Queso Fresco, shredded
- Place this mixture in an oven proof dish
- Top with the ½ cup of remaining Ranchero® Queso Fresco
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top
- Serve with tortilla chips, bread or any other item of your choosing