I love summer because it’s the best time to break out the grill and take the cooking outside. The grill just gives these delicious beef tacos a delicious charred taste that pairs great with delightfully tasty avocado crema and shredded fresh cheese.
I love to add some spicy elements to my tacos like jalapenos, and hot sauce, but you can add any toppings you may like. Please enjoy!
Note: Click the ‘Products‘ tab above to learn more about the Cacique® ingredients used in this recipe. You can find these ingredients near you by clicking the ‘Find Stores‘ tab, selecting the products you are looking for, and entering your zip code.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2-8 oz. steaks
- Juice of one lime
- Ground cumin to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn tortillas
- Cacique® Quesadilla cheese, shredded
- For avocado crema:
- 1 Avocado, ripe
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 Cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 2 tablespoon Cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ tablespoon Jalapeno, minced (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Marinade steak in lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper for 30 minutesGrill steak 2-3 minutes on each side.
- For avocado cream, mix everything in a blender or food processor
- Grill tortillas until warm or lightly toasted on each side. Slice grilled beef in thin strips and add to each tortilla to make a taco. Top each taco with avocado cream, shredded cheese and enjoy!