WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 Ounces Piloncillo
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 ½ Cups Almond Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Cacique Crema Mexicana
- ¼ Cup Masa Harina
- 1 Mexican Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Mexican Vanilla
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the pilconcillo and water over low heat. Cook until the piloncillo has completely melted, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk the almond milk and masa harina into the melted piloncillo. Whisk until the masa is fully incorporated and there are no lumps. Add the cinnamon stick cook for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the Mexican Vanilla. Turn off the heat. Serve immediately in mugs.