Smoothie bowls are the latest craze in better-for-you breakfasts. Made quickly and packed with beneficial fruits, grains and spices, smoothies are taken to an entire new level of taste and texture.
Served in a bowl, soup-style, they are more fun prepared and enjoyed than in a cup. Customized and garnished to your liking, yogurt smoothies are perfect when topped with ingredients that touch on all textures. From crunchy and soft to sweet and salty flavors, the combination possibilities are endless.
So grab a spoon and enjoy a colorful bowl of goodness with your favorite flavor of Cacique’s Yogurt Smoothies. It’s the perfect way to enjoy a new twist on the classic breakfast parfait treat.
Note: Click the ‘Products‘ tab above to learn more about the Cacique® ingredients used in this recipe. You can find these ingredients near you by clicking the ‘Find Stores‘ tab, selecting the products you are looking for, and entering your zip code.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 (7 ounce) container Cacique® Yogurt Smoothie, Mango flavor
- 1 teaspoon protein powder (optional)
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1/2 tablespoon lightly salted raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a blender container, combine yogurt, protein powder and banana. Blend until smooth. Pour smoothie mixture in a shallow bowl. Top with almonds, cacao, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and blueberries. Enjoy immediately.