STEP 1 OF 3:
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium flame. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, season with garlic salt and cook until mushrooms are tender. Set aside.
STEP 2 OF 3:
Heat grill pan or comal over low flame. Place 2-4 tortillas on grill pan. Heat, turning frequently, until tortillas become crisp. About 10 minutes.
STEP 3 OF 3:
Sprinkle crisp tortillas with ¼ cup Cacique® Four Quesos Blend, ¼ cup cooked Cacique® Longaniza and ¼ cup mushroom/onion mixture. Cook until cheese melts. Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve. Top with Cacique® Spicy Jalapeño Sour Cream.
Four Quesos BlendFIND PRODUCT
spicy jalapeno sour creamFIND PRODUCT
Ingredients for Tostadas
- 1 Cacique® Longaniza, cooked and crumbled in large pieces
- 1 Cacique® Jalapeño squeeze cream
- 1 Package Cacique® Four Quesos Blend
- 8 tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 Cups white onion, sliced
- 3 Cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt