Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salad
WHAT YOU NEED
- ½ cup Cacique® Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 2 (14 oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears corn, grilled and kernels cut off
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, corn, onion, tomato and cucumber. Toss in olive oil and lime juice.
- Sprinkle Cacique® Queso Fresco over top and serve. This mixed salad will hold for 2-3 days in your refrigerator and is perfect served over shredded lettuce. To make this fresh and healthy salad easier, use canned corn instead of whole ears.