WHAT YOU NEED
- ½ package (5 oz.) Cacique® Beef or Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- ½ package (5 oz.) Cacique® Queso Quesadilla, shredded
- 2 Russet potatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 flour tortillas
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Boil diced potatoes in salted water for about 15-20 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Cook the chorizo until it crumbles for about 10-15 minutes, and drain off excess fat. Add eggs and scramble.
- When eggs are almost set, add the potatoes, cheese, bell peppers and tomatoes. Spoon mixture into a warm, flour tortilla and roll into a burrito. Top with your favorite salsa.
- This is a family favorite, a treasured recipe that has been passed down through the generations, straight from Maria's Cocina.