WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into large pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Cacique® Cotija, grated and more for garnish
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Add parchment paper to a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs then mix in the grated Cotija, butter and garlic powder. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and bake cauliflower for 10 minutes. Pour the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower. Bake another 5 minutes. Top with more grated Cotija and serve with Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria