Cacique® California Avocado Grilled Chicken Club
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 8 slice bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 small-medium tomatoes
- 1 Cacique® Queso Quesadilla, sliced
- 8 slices of bread or 4 rolls, lightly toasted
- Cacique® Cilantro Lime Flavored Sour Cream
- For Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Rub chicken with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Grill over medium-high heat about 7-9 minutes or until cooked through (instant read thermometer should read 165 F).
- Place slices of Cacique® Queso Quesadilla over warm chicken breasts for cheese to melt.
- Lay out the toasted bread/rolls.
- Divide avocado slices over bread halves, top with tomatoes, chicken breasts and bacon.
- Squeeze a generous amount of Cacique® Cilantro Lime Flavored Sour Cream on the other half of bread. Place bread and serve sandwiches immediately.