WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, washed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (10 oz) packages of Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 1 (7 oz) Cacique® Four Quesos Blend shredded cheese
- Tortillas or tortilla chips
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a bowl combine all but 3 tablespoons of onion, diced tomatoes and cilantro; stir to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat broiler. Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons dice onions and chorizo to pan, cook, breaking up with spoon until fully cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon divide chorizo-onion mixture into four individual serving dishes, top each dish with 1 tablespoon of salsa and equally divide queso blend over the salsa. Broil until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Serve warm with tortillas and remaining salsa.