WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cemita bun (or other round sesame seed bun)
- 1/4 cup Cacique Oaxaca, shredded or 4 large slices
- 1/4 cup cooked pork carnitas
- 2 chipotle peppers. sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon canned adobo sauce
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Slice the cemita in half with a serrated knife. Using the back of a spoon, press down on the interior sides of the bun so little indented pockets form to hold all the sandwich ingredients in.
- Add a half tablespoon of adobo sauce to one or both sides of bun, whatever you prefer
- Add the carnitas to the bottom half of the bun and then add the queso Oaxaca, chipotle pepper strips, avocado, tomato and cilantro. Close the sandwich and wrap tightly in parchment paper.