Cheesy Chorizo Nachos
WHAT YOU NEED
Queso Blanco Queso Dip
Ranchero® Queso Fresco
- 1 package Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 1 package Cacique® Queso Blanco Queso Dip
- 15-ounce can refried beans
- 12-ounce bag tortilla chips
- 1 package Cacique® Ranchero Queso Fresco
- ½ cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 1 large jalapeno, sliced very thin
- 2 radishes, sliced very thin
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add the Cacique® Pork Chorizo to a large nonstick skillet or well-seasoned cast iron pan. Cook over medium-low heat, using your spoon to break it up; stir regularly until it is completely warmed through and deep brown (scrape the crispy bits from the bottom of the pan).
- Microwave Cacique® Queso Dip for 2 – 3 minutes until heated through.
- In a medium bowl, thin the refried beans with 2 tablespoons water. They should be thick but nearly pourable; if needed, add another tablespoon or so.
- To assemble the nachos, add half the tortilla chips to a 13x9-inch rectangular baking dish. Use a spoon to drizzle half the Cacique® Queso Dip and half the refried beans evenly over the chips, trying to distribute it as evenly as possible. Sprinkle half the crumbled Cacique® Ranchero Queso Fresco. Repeat with the remaining chips, Cacique® Queso Dip, beans, and crumbled Cacique® Ranchero Queso Fresco. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, until the crumbled Queso Fresco softens, and the Queso Dip is creamy.
- As soon as the nachos are out of the oven, drizzle the Cacique® Crema Mexicana all over and scatter the Cacique® Pork Chorizo. Garnish with sliced jalapenos and radishes, and plenty of fresh cilantro. Serve right away with guacamole or diced avocado.