Cheesy Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 ½ - tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 – cup onion (chopped into small cubes)
- ½ - cup zucchini (chopped into small cubes)
- 1/2 - cup poblano chile (chopped into small cubes)
- 1/2 - cup yellow bell pepper (chopped into small cubes)
- 1 - tube Cacique® Soy Chorizo
- 3 – tablespoons cilantro
- 4 – tablespoons black olives (chopped small)
- ¾ - cup toasted bread cubes
- 4 – Portobello mushroom (hallowed out in the center)
- 3/4 - cup Cacique® Four Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a large sauté pan over a medium flame and olive oil allow to get hot. Add in onion, zucchini, poblano chile, yellow bell pepper and sauté for 15 minutes. Add in Cacique® Soy Chorizo and break up with the back of a spatula. Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Mix in cilantro and olives. Add in toasted bread cubes, mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture into the center of each hallowed out Portobello mushroom. Top each mushroom with 2 tablespoons of Cacique’s Four queso blend. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minute. Serve with salad or rice.