WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup Cacique® Manchego, shredded
- 2 chicken breasts
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 flour tortillas
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- Butter for frying
- 1 cup Crema Mexicana Agria®
- 2 tablespoons adobo from canned chipotle chilies
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Season chicken breasts with spices and fry in a small amount of oil over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Using two forks, shred the chicken by pulling apart.
- Sauté onions in butter until browned and caramelized, set aside.
- Place 2 tablespoons of each cheese on one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle with some chicken and caramelized onions. Fold the stuffed tortilla in half. Fry in butter over medium-low heat until the cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown. Serve with Chipotle Crema.
- Chipotle Crema: Mix 1 cup Crema Mexicana Agria® with 2 tablespoons adobo from canned chipotle chilies. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.