Chorizo Bacon Nachos
WHAT YOU NEED
Queso Quesadilla Shredded Cheese
Spicy Jalapeño Sour Cream
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 (9oz) package of Cacique® Beef Chorizo
- 2 cups shredded Cacique® Queso Quesadilla plus some more for garnishing.
- 2 green onions, sliced finely
- Cacique® Spicy Jalapeño Flavored Sour Cream
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place the chips in a pile on a large serving plate or platter.
- Chop up the bacon and cook until brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel and let it drain.
- Cook the beef chorizo in the same pan as the bacon, over a medium heat for about 5-7 minutes. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Spoon the chorizo over the tortilla chips followed by the chopped bacon. Add Cacique® Shredded Queso Quesadilla. Sprinkle with green onion.
- Squeeze on Cacique® Spicy Jalapeño Flavored Sour Cream.