Chorizo Breakfast Hash
WHAT YOU NEED
Ranchero® Queso Fresco
- For Aioli:
- 1/2 cup Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 1 and 1/2 tsp hot sauce of choice (depends how spicy you like it)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- For Hash:
- 3/4 cup Cacique Pork Chorizo
- 1/4 cup Diced White Onion
- 1/2 cup Hash Browns (or any type of potatoes)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Cacique Oaxaca Cheese
- 2 tbsp crumbled Cacique Ranchero Queso Fresco
- Drizzle of spicy aioli (recipe above)
- Cilantro to taste
- 1 tsp salt
HOW TO MAKE IT
- To make the aioli, simply mix all of the above ingredients in a bowl and set in fridge while you make the hash. You can play with the spices in your pantry to reach the desired taste, as well as the hot sauce to reach desired temperature.
- To make the hash, cook your diced onions on medium heat in a medium saucepan. Once translucent, mix in your Pork Chorizo and cook according to directions on the package.
- In a separate saucepan, fry your hash browns. Remember you can use any type of potatoes you may have, they just might vary in cooking. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Once they begin to brown and crisp up, add in your chorizo and onions. Mix until completely uniform.
- Crack two eggs into your saucepan on top of your hash. Top the saucepan with a lid so the eggs can cook. Once they begin to cook, top with your shredded Oaxaca cheese and allow to melt. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle your aioli on top, add your Ranchero Queso Fresco crumbles, and your cilantro to taste. Serve!