Chorizo Burger with Queso Fresco and Cacique® Chipotle Flavored Sour Cream
WHAT YOU NEED
Chipotle Sour Cream
- 2 (10oz.) pkgs. Cacique® Beef, Pork or Soy Chorizo
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. Cacique® Queso Fresco, large crumbles
- 8 Rustic country bread or pretzel bread bun
- Sliced avocado
- Cacique® Chipotle Flavored Sour Cream
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Mix the chorizo and meat in a mixing bowl, and work them with your hands until well combined. Or blend in a food processor. Form meat mixture into 8 thick patties.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and broil in oven for 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare hamburgers. Finish off in a skillet over medium heat if you desire a medium-cooked hamburger. Using a grill is another option. Make sure you brush oil on the grill so meat does not stick.
- Warm the hamburger bun, place chorizo burger, squeeze a generous amount of Cacique® Chipotle Flavored Sour Cream, top with avocado, Queso Fresco crumbles and enjoy!