Chorizo Huevos Rancheros Tostadas
WHAT YOU NEED
- 9oz (1 package) Cacique® Pork Chorizo, cooked to package instructions
- 6 tostada shells
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 6 eggs
- 2 avocados
- 3/4 cup Cacique® Homestyle Medium Salsa
- 1/3 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
- Salt and pepper
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add chorizo and cook for 8-10 minutes or until completely cooked through, breaking up with back of wooden spoon as you go. Place on paper towel lined plate.
- Cook eggs to over medium so that the egg is served slightly runny. Sprinkle with salt and pepper before flipping over.
- Heat refried beans so it's easy to spread on tostada shell.
- Top each tostada shell with refried beans, chorizo, sliced avocado, fried egg, Cacique® Homestyle Medium Salsa and Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria.