Chorizo Mango Taco Bites
WHAT YOU NEED
- ¼ cup Cacique® Oaxaca Cheese
- ½ cup Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 4 Tablespoon Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
- ½ cup refried beans paste – homemade or frozen
- ¼ cup boiled potatoes – mashed
- 2 Tablespoons jalapeño – chopped
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro – chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green onions - chopped
- 2 Tablespoons mango – fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning – homemade or store-bought
- 6 corn tortillas - quartered
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat a skillet, add ½ cup pork chorizo, taco seasoning and cook for 3-4 minutes (till cooked). Once the pork is cooked, add the refried beans paste, potatoes and mix evenly for a minute. Turn off the heat and cool completely.
- Take a muffin tin and place 2 slices of quartered corn tortilla over each other to form a cup shape (shown in the process picture). Add 1.5 tablespoon of mixture in each corn cup. Sprinkle with Oaxaca cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to touch. Add ½ teaspoon of Crema Mexicana Agria over each cup and place a slice of mango on top. Sprinkle with jalapeño, chopped green onions, cilantro, cheese and serve.