Dulce de Leche Crepes
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup dulce de leche
- 1 tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a large bowl combine sifted flour and sugar.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, crema Mexicana and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly whisk dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Cook crepes in a medium non-stick pan over medium heat. Heat until light golden on each side. Fold each crepe in fourths and arrange on a serving platter. Top with strawberries, pecans, dulce de leche and confectioner’s sugar. Serve warm.