Frozen Chocolate Dream Shooters
WHAT YOU NEED
- 8 oz. Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 7 packets of sweetener
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place Crema Mexicana, a stainless steel bowl and beaters in freezer for 30 minutes before preparation.
- Whip the Crema Mexicana with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Slowly incorporate the cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Serve in your favorite glasses. Chill in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and let thaw for 10 minutes before serving.