Fruit Skewers with Dipping Sauces
WHAT YOU NEED
- watermelon, cubed in 1-inch pieces
- honeydew, cubed in 1-inch pieces
- jicama, cubed in 1-inch pieces
- large lollipop sticks or 6-inch bamboo skewers
- For Strawberry Banana Cereal Sauce:
- ¼ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Cacique® Strawberry Banana Cereal Yogurt Smoothie
- Sliced raw almonds for garnish
- For Chocolate Crema:
- 1 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- ½ cup powdered coco
- 1 ½ tablespoons granulated sugar
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Insert lollipop sticks in cubed fruit and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and yogurt in a large bowl. Mix with a hand mixer at the highest setting for 3-4 minutes or until ingredients have mixed completely. Spoon into a dip bowl, garnish with almonds and serve with fruit skewers.
- Combine Cacique® Crema Mexicana, cocoa and sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk until all ingredients have mixed well. Spoon into a dip bowl and serve with fruit skewers.