Game Day Snacking Board
WHAT YOU NEED
Queso Blanco Queso Dip
Jalapeño Queso Dip
Queso Dip with Salsa Picante
Medium Homestyle Salsa
- Buffalo Cauliflower
- Soft pretzels
- Frozen Chicken tenders
- Chicharrons (Pork Rinds)
- Veggies: Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, and Snap peas. Wash and cut any way you like
- Variety of Chips: Tortilla Chips, Corn Chips and Chicharrons (Pork Rinds)
- Cheese: Cacique Oaxaca broken down into strings or chunks and Cacique Panela, cut into large cubes.
- Queso Dips and Salsa: Cacique Queso Dip Blanco, Cacique Queso Dip Jalapeno, Cacique Queso Dip with Salsa Picante and Cacique Homestyle Salsa
HOW TO MAKE IT
- You will need a large serving board.
- Prepare Buffalo cauliflower (recipe below), and frozen soft pretzels and chicken tenders according to package directions.
- While the soft pretzels are heating, prepare the Queso Dips according to the packaging instructions. Put each dip in a small bowl or you can keep in its container, then place on the serving board or tray.
- Place the remaining vegetables, chips, and cheeses on the board around the dips, placing them near the dips and salsas with which they naturally match, and leaving space for the Buffalo cauliflower, soft pretzels, and chicken tenders.
- Set aside about one-third to one-half of each of the hot foods and place in a low oven to keep warm until you need to refresh the board.