Jalapeño Bacon and Chorizo Cheese Dip
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 to 4 strips of bacon, diced
- 5 ounces of Cacique® Soy Chorizo
- 12-ounce can sliced pickled Jalapeños, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 10 ounces Cacique® or Ranchero® Queso Fresco, crumbled
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium and cook bacon and chorizo. Set half aside for topping. Then add jalapeños, cream cheese and crema mexicana. Stir until well mixed. Add ½ of the queso fresco and mix.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Continue to cook cheese mixture until all the cheese is melted. Place cheese mixture into a small baking dish and top with remaining queso fresco and chorizo. Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese toping is melted. Serve immediately and enjoy!