Langostino with Crema
WHAT YOU NEED
- ½ cup Cacique® Cotija Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 6 ounces Langostino, picked over, patted dry, flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives, plus additional chives for garnish
- 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- Juice of half lime
- 1 Tbsp. of hot sauce
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place Langostino in medium bowl.
- Fold in Crema Mexicana, ¼ cup chives, white pepper, hot sauce and lime juice. Season with salt. Cover; chill. Can be made 2 hours ahead. Stir before using.
- Arrange a spoonful of langostino mixture on tostadas. Top with Cotija cheese. Garnish with additional chives.