Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 15.25 Ounces Black Beans, rinsed
- 3/4 Cup Corn, fresh or defrosted
- 1/2 Cup Cacique® Queso Fresco
- 1/2 Cup Lettuce, chopped
- 1 Vine Ripe Tomato, diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 Jalapeño, sliced and deseeded
- 2.25 Ounces Black Olives, sliced
- Salsa, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
- Cacique® Crema Mexicana, to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- 1. First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, wash, peel, and thinly slice the sweet potatoes. As you slice the sweet potatoes place them in a bowl of cold water.
- Cover a large baking sheet with foil, place a wire rack on top, and spray with oil. Pat dry the sweet potatoes and place them in a thin layer on the wire rack. You may need two wire racks to fit all of the sweet potato slices. Drizzle with 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges of the sweet potatoes begin to crisp.
- Remove pan from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Place the sweet potato chips on a baking sheet sprayed with oil. Top with beans, corn, and Cacique® Queso Fresco. Bake for 10 minutes. Once baked top with your favorite veggies, salsa, cilantro, and Cacique® Crema Mexicana. Serve immediately and enjoy!