Mexican Coleslaw with Spicy Jalapeño Dressing
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup corn kernels (raw)
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Cacique® Spicy Jalapeño Sour Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces Cacique® Queso Fresco
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Toss together the cabbage, corn, bell peppers, and cilantro in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Cacique® Spicy Jalapeño Sour Cream, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and mix until well-combined. Plate in a serving bowl and crumble the Cacique® Queso Fresco over-the-top.