Molletes (French rolls with Longaniza)
WHAT YOU NEED
Cured Pork Longaniza
Queso Quesadilla Shredded Cheese
- 1 package (10 oz.) Cacique® Queso Quesadilla shredded
- ½ package (5 oz.) Cacique® Cured Pork Longaniza
- 2 cups refried beans
- 4 French rolls (cut in half)
- 1 can red or green salsa
- 5 tsp. of butter
- Salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, cook Longaniza according to package instructions, until it crumbles for about 10-15 minutes and set aside.
- Butter bread lightly and toast in the oven. Spread refried beans, a layer of cheese and a spoonful of Longaniza on each half of bread.
- Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes more just until the cheese is bubbly. Remove from the oven, top with a salsa of your choice. Serve immediately.