No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
WHAT YOU NEED
- Graham Cracker Crust or store bought
- 1 1/2 cups graham crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 cups pumpkin puree, or use a 15oz can
- 2/3 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 24 oz cream cheese, use brick-style, full-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Pie Crema
- 1 cup Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Graham Crust: In a medium bowl stir together the graham crumbs, sugar & cinnamon. Then stir in the melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Place in the freezer as you make the filling.
- Cheesecake Filling: Blot the pumpkin with a paper towel and squeeze out the excess liquid to remove as much liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl beat the Crema Mexicana. Then beat in the sugars and pumpkin pie spice. In a separate large bowl beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Gently fold the Crema mixture into the cream cheese using a rubber spatula.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
- Take the crust out of the freezer. Spoon the cheesecake mixture over top and spread the top smooth. Place in the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours. When ready to serve, trace a very thin sharp knife around the edges of the pan, then unclamp the springform. Top with Pumpkin Pie crema, slice into pieces & serve.
- Pumpkin Pie Crema: In a mixing bowl add the Crema Mexicana, pumpkin pie spice, and powdered sugar, and mix with a spatula until well combined