Queso Quesadilla Creamy Potatoes
WHAT YOU NEED
- ½ package (5 oz.) Cacique® Queso Quesadilla, shredded
- 1½ lbs. red potatoes
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons fresh herbs (whichever you like: chives, oregano, thyme, or sage)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside. Pierce potatoes and microwave on high for about 6 minutes, or until cooked halfway through. Let cool.
- Thinly slice potatoes and place one-third on the bottom of a pie plate. Pour one-third of the milk over top. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Top with a little Cacique® Queso Quesadilla and thyme (or herb of choice). Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Cover loosely with foil and place on a baking sheet to catch any drippings. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until top is golden brown, about 15 minutes more.