Santa Fe Mac and Cheese
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup Cacique® Crema Salvadoreña
- ¾ cup Cacique® Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño, shredded
- ¾ cup Cacique® Manchego cheese, shredded
- 4 cups small elbow or shell pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup green chilies, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. yellow onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red bell pepper, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl mix pasta with butter, then add Crema Salvadoreña, cheeses, garlic, chilies, onion, pepper and cilantro. Season to taste and pour into large casserole dish.
- Top with bread crumbs and bake 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately.