Southwestern Corn Pudding
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup Cacique® Crema Salvadoreña
- 1 - 1½ cups Cacique® Queso Quesadilla, shredded
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 oz.) package corn muffin mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir together the kernel corn, cream-style corn, muffin mix, Crema Salvadoreña and melted butter. Pour into medium-sized greased casserole dish.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes, then serve warm.