Spinach Artichoke Dip
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup of artichoke hearts, chopped (1 can)
- 1 - 10 oz Package of Frozen Spinach, defrosted and drained
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ Cup of Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 1 ½ Cups of Cacique® Ranchero® Queso Fresco
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- ½ Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- 2 Teaspoons of Milk
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, Crema Mexicana, cream cheese, milk, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and 1 cup of Cacique® Ranchero® Queso Fresco, shredded.
- Place this mixture in an oven proof dish.
- Top with the ½ cup of remaining Ranchero® Queso Fresco.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips, bread or any other item of your choosing.