Three Cheese Salad
WHAT YOU NEED
- ½ cup Cacique® Cotija, crumbled
- 1 package (12 oz.) Ranchero® Queso Fresco, crumbled
- ½ package (5 oz.) Cacique® Panela, crumbled
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Tortilla chips or tostada shells
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or spoon mixture on to tostada shells.
- This is a family favorite, a treasured recipe that has been passed down through the generations, straight from Maria's Cocina.