Tropical Yogurt Brunch Cake
WHAT YOU NEED
Cacique® Yogurt Smoothie Pina Colada
Cacique® Yogurt Smoothie Strawberry Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Container (7 oz.) Cacique® Pina Colada Yogurt Smoothie
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon baking soda
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- Yogurt Glaze:
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 Container (7 oz.) Cacique® Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 lb. Strawberries, sliced
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Add the eggs and sugar to a large bowl and using a stand or hand mixer, beat for a couple of minutes until lightened in color. Add the butter, vanilla and yogurt and beat until smooth and fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients into the web and mix just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Make the glaze by whisking together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and yogurt until smooth. Top the cooled cake with the sliced strawberries and drizzle with the glaze.