Turkey Cranberry Oaxaca Sliders
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package of Dinner Rolls (12 count)
- 6 thick slices of leftover turkey
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 6 slices Cacique® Oaxaca
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ package of Cacique® Cotija Cheese, grated
- dried parsley
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover 9x13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece. Cut entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. Place bottom slab in foiled cover pan.
- Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese. Warm up the cranberry sauce for a few seconds in the microwave to make it a spreadable consistency. Add top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients, except Cotija cheese and parsley. Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cotija cheese and parsley. Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes. Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.