Veggie Tacos With Cacique Queso Fresco
WHAT YOU NEED
- 10 oz Cacique® Queso Fresco crumbled
- 4 corn tortillas (street taco size)
- 1 zucchini squash, grilled and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 3 medium avocados sliced
- 1/2 medium white onion diced
- 10 sprigs cilantro finely chopped
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeños thinly sliced
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven 350ºF degrees. Heat tortillas on cookie sheet until warmed. Remove from oven and cover with a cloth towel.
- Prep and arrange your Cacique Queso Fresco and vegetables on a board or plate. Assemble your tacos and enjoy.